Are you ready to begin an Adventure that will open up a whole new world for you to explore?
Then the SDI open water course is for you!
Course Structure For Weekend Course (this may change)
Saturday – 8:30am – 4:00pm Theory and Confined Water Dive
Sunday – 8:30am - 4:00pm Theory and Open water Dive
Saturday - 8:30am-4:00pm Open Water Dive
Includes dives, certification and dive gear (excluding booties, mask and snorkel).
Please let our team know as soon as possible if you would like to book.
Want more info on learning to dive click here
For a limited time you can four days of additional equipment hire means you can dive on your own.
• Mask, snorkel and booties are required for this class. Customers can bring their own equipment or purchase from the store starting at $94
• Own transport required to dive site required
• Must work within course outline and time frames
• Persons below 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• A doctor's certificate will be required for clearance for any serious health conditions such as asthma
• Must complete home study before class, this must be collected at least 2 weeks prior to the course and the appropriate paperwork will need to be completed in store before the course.
• Any additional dives required outside of the course to achieve certificate will be at additional cost
• The four days of further equipment hire must be redeemed within six months of completing the dive course
• Subject to weather conditions
• Customers must be able to swim and be confident in the water
Please be aware that you will be unable to fly for 24hrs after your last scuba dive.